Blogs > Technology > The Client's Major Focus is on Facilitating & Providing Device Financing in Emerging Markets
The Client's Major Focus is on Facilitating & Providing Device Financing in Emerging Markets
Mar 03 2023 |5 min read
- Design a secure, robust & highly scalable infrastructure
- Highly accessible database setup (migration of the database from the internal cluster)
- Monitoring & logging setup of the applications.
- Change infrastructure design to a robust, secured, cost-effective & highly scalable infrastructure.
- Implement EFK for better logging of applications.
- Modify/ develop new CI-CD automated pipelines.
- Provide a highly available database, using AWS RDS.
- Follow Cloud best practices to secure/encrypt cloud services.
Scope of Work Included
- Cloud Platform AWS: Accounts management, defining security guardrails, policies, new features, services, and integration of these cloud services
- EKS Cluster Security: Developed a highly available architecture with a cluster of applications that have limited access to the public internet using EKS Cluster Security.
- Monitoring setup: Monitoring of the EKS cluster was set up using Grafana & Prometheus.
- Database Migration: Amazon RDS is set up independently. Setup of Postgres database engine on AWS RDS and designed a Multi-AZ environment that enhances database availability.
- The DevOps team worked closely with the dev team and the client to understand their requirements and enable them by developing platforms for Cloud, CI-CD & monitoring.
- Adopted agile methodology & incorporated regular feedback from the dev team & the client.
- Platform: AWS, Kubernetes
- CICD: GitLab
- Suite of tools: Helm, Prometheus, Grafana, EFK
Assistant Vice President
Blogs you may like
There are no more Blogs