To get rid of latency/slowness issue in the pricing portal application. Besides slowness issue, business users also had several high priority workflows/tasks that required automation. There were also several outstanding production issues in the application that were unresolved for a long time. The existing project team was unable to cater to all these requests simultaneously.
- Migrate services from WCF to REST API to improve application response time & upgrade BE services to support App UI upgrade.
- Design and implement new workflows pertaining to critical processes like Month end override, Source switch & Fair valuation workflow
- Resolve long standing, critical bugs in the application
- Digitize business critical processes like REFSC process enhancements, Board reporting to save manual man hours, while also improving accuracy and reducing dependency on email driven processes & shared drive
- QA Automation for all modules of the application
- Design & implement new workflows like Source switch, Month end override
- Integrate Entitlement service with application
- Improve application response time and remove latency issue in application
- Optimize inefficient process & workflows
- Resolve high priority production bugs in the application
- Automate PM assignment flow in the application
- Create detailed project documentation for newly developed and existing features in the application
- A quick team set up to cater to all the activities
- Worked closely with business users to understand & define requirements, designed optimized workflows which reduce manual work and improve accuracy in the process
- Created detailed FSD, Wireframes for new workflows and gave multiple demo(s) to client for continuous feedback on developed functionalities
- Followed Agile principles while completing projects in limited time.
- Core Technologies: .NET Core, WPF
- Databases: Oracle SQL Developer, SQL Server Management Studio
Blogs you may like
There are no more Blogs for this Category